Agreement to Terms
Intellectual Property/Content Ownership and Use
You are hereby expressly permitted to display the pages of the website for your own personal use and to download and print out for your own personal use or as a record of correspondence (and no other commercial use) one copy of any of the viewable content of this website. No right, title, license or interest in any downloaded content is transferred to you as a result of any such downloading or copying. Any unauthorized use, copying, alteration or display of the content found on this website is strictly prohibited. You are hereby advised that S-L and/or its affiliates, subsidiaries, licensors or licensees will aggressively enforce all of its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law, including seeking any appropriate civil or criminal penalties. For inquiries about downloading or printing content, or about linking to this website, please contact S–L at the address below.
S-L reserves the right, at any time, to modify, suspend or discontinue our website and/or any content provided on the website without notice to you.
Prohibition on use/Enforcement of terms
You agree to pay the price that is stated at the time of your election to purchase a particular product, along with any applicable sales taxes, shipping and delivery charges. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice. S-L reserves the right to withdraw any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is cancelled, we will issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. Individual bank policies will dictate when this amount is credited to your account. Unless otherwise specified, all charges are nonrefundable. Please see our Refund Policy for products purchases through our online store. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use the credit card(s) or other payment method(s) utilized in connection with any transactions on the Site.
You are responsible for any use of this website by anyone using your credit card number, password or other identifier. You are also responsible for activities that occur within your S–L account. Thus, if for any reason you suspect that your credit card, password or other identifying information has been compromised, you should contact S–L immediately.
S-L, or a representative on our behalf, may confirm an online order by phone and may request additional information to verify the legitimacy of the order or the identity of the purchaser. We reserve the right to reject any order you place with us, and/or to limit quantities on any order, without giving any reason. If we reject your order, we will attempt to notify you using the e-mail address or other contact information you have provided to us with the order. Your credit or debit card will normally not be charged if we reject an order, but we will process a refund if the charge has been made against your card. Your receipt of an electronic or other form of order confirmation does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell. We reserve the right at any time after receipt of your order to accept or decline your order for any reason.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and eliminate errors on the website; however, we do not warrant that any product, service, description, photograph, pricing or other information is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. In the event of an error, whether on the website, in an order confirmation, in processing an order, delivering a product or service or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly if necessary (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged. Your sole remedy in the event of such error is to cancel your order and obtain a refund.
Contests, Sweepstakes and Promotional Games and Activities
Accounts and Passwords
If you set up an account via the website, for example to apply to a job or to login to an Independent Business Owner account, you are required to complete a profile and submit certain personal information to S-L. We may issue you, or enable you to establish, a username and password for the website. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information and account password, and for any activity that occurs under your account, including any activity that occurs as a result of your failure to keep secure and maintain the confidentiality of your account and password information. You will (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. It is your sole responsibility to control the dissemination and use of your password, control access to and use of your account, and notify us when you desire to cancel your account on the website. You may not use anyone else’s password or account at any time on the website. We will not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these requirements and you may be held liable for any losses incurred by S-L or any other user to the website if your failure to keep your account information secure and confidential results in someone else’s use of your account, password and account information.
Disclaimer of Warranties and Limitation of Damages
The communications between you and us use electronic means, whether through the website or via email. For contractual purposes, you (a) consent to receive communications from us in an electronic form; and (b) agree that all terms and conditions, agreements, notices, disclosures, and other communications that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications would satisfy if they were in a writing.
Disclaimer With Respect to Other Internet Sites
S–L has not reviewed all of the sites, or content of sites, that may be accessed by or linked to this website. S-L is not responsible for the content of any pages or Internet images, information, or data, which are not contained on this website. Viewing of any and all other websites shall be at your own risk.
Submission of Information and Other Content
- License: To the extent that portions of this website permit you to send e-mails, submit information for contests or other promotions, or otherwise submit content (including, without limitation, questions, requests, comments, recipes, suggestions, stories, ideas, inventions, information, data, images, likenesses or text) to S-L and/or this website, whether or not such content is viewable in chat rooms or otherwise on this website, please be advised that by submitting such content you grant S-L a perpetual, non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, irrevocable, fully and freely assignable license to any rights you have in the content submitted, including, but not limited to, the rights to use, display, reproduce, distribute, modify, prepare derivative works based upon, and perform publicly your content (or any part thereof) online and offline. S-L may treat any communication between you and S-L as non-confidential and non-proprietary. S-L is free to use any ideas, techniques, inventions, concepts, recipes, know-how or other information that you provide to S-L for any purpose whatsoever, including but not limited to any development of products or methods, manufacturing and marketing activities, sales material or efforts, or any other business use, without compensation or remuneration.
- Standards: You agree not to submit any content to S-L that: (a) infringes on any third-party intellectual property, publicity, privacy, moral (droit moral) or other legal rights; (b) violates any applicable law or regulation; (c) is defamatory, threatening, harassing, obscene, harmful to minors or child pornographic; (d) contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other harmful components, including, but not limited to, computer programming routines that may damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information; (e) constitutes unsolicited junk or bulk e-mail (“spam”); or (f) is otherwise tortious or criminal.
- Warranty / Indemnity: You warrant and guarantee that you own all intellectual property, proprietary, privacy, publicity, moral (droit moral) and other rights to any content that you submit to us. You further agree to defend, indemnify and hold us harmless against: (a) any and all claims to the rights to content that you provide to us, (b) any and all claims that someone’s rights were violated by our display or other use of the content that you provide to us.
- Monitoring of Content / Removal: You agree that S–L has no responsibility to monitor, review, edit or control any content or other information that you or others submit to the website. You further agree that S-L may modify, remove or refuse to accept any content on this website for any reason. In certain cases, your access to the website may permit you to modify or remove content that you previously submitted. At your request, S-L may also modify or remove content that you submitted. Please note that we may also decline to modify or remove content that you submitted, despite your request. In addition, we may not be able to modify or remove certain content, including without limitation content that has been distributed to or relied on by another person or entity.
- No Endorsement / Recommendation: You agree that by displaying the content that you or others submit to this website, S-L does not endorse or recommend any of the information submitted by you or others. In fact, S-L does not endorse, recommend, or take any responsibility for any content submitted to this website by any third party.
Access Limits and Restrictions on Use
Without S–L’s express consent, you may not: (a) link to this website; (b) use any automated means to access the website or collect any information from the website, including without limitation robots, spiders or scripts; or (c) frame the website, place pop-up windows over its pages or otherwise affect the display of its pages. Under no circumstances may you: (i) derive or attempt to derive the source or object code, source files or structure of this website or its content by reverse engineering, disassembly, decompilation or any other means; (ii) attempt to access the accounts of others or attempt to penetrate security measures of the systems of S-L or its affiliates (“hacking”), whether or not the intrusion results in corruption or loss of data; or (iii) transmit to S-L or by means of this website unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, junk or bulk e-mail (“spam”), or any other form of unauthorized or unsolicited transmission. You agree that you will not use the website in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the website or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the website. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The website is operated out of the United States of America. S–L makes no representation that this website or its content are appropriate for or available to locations outside the United States of America, and using this website from territories where it is illegal to do so is prohibited. Such is done at your own risk and you are responsible for compliance with all local laws.
Forward Looking Statements Disclosure
This website contains certain statements regarding Snyder’s–Lance, Inc. (NASDAQ-GS: LNCE) including statements regarding the financial position and cash flows, financial trends, reported financial results, trends, forecasts and other information that may constitute forward-looking statements within the meaning of the federal securities laws. These forward looking statements may be based upon assumptions and estimates made by Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. each of which are subject to risks and uncertainties. You can identify such forward-looking statements by use of words such as “estimates,” “plans,” “believes,” “expects,” “hopes,” “will,” “intends,” “targets,” “objectives,” “goals,” “forecasts, ” and other words of similar meaning or certainty. Forward-looking statements may also be identified by the fact that they do not strictly relate to historical or current facts. For each such statement Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. claims the protection of the safe harbor for forward-looking statements provided by the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. Demand for Snyder’s-Lance, Inc.’s products and services are subject to intense competition, changes in consumer preferences and economic conditions. Actual results could differ materially from the forward-looking statements found on this website. Factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from the forward-looking statements include price competition, industry consolidation, raw material costs, effectiveness of sales and marketing activities, effective development of new products, brands, and markets and the operation of a leveraged business as described in Snyder’s-Lance, Inc.’s filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. We caution you that the above list of important factors and forward-looking statements are not exclusive. We refer you to the filings that Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. has made with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. They may discuss new or different factors that may cause actual results to differ materially from those forecast. All forward-looking statements and information included in this website speak only as of the date the information is posted on the website, and we do not undertake any obligation to update such information after it is posted to the website or to remove such information from this website if it is no longer accurate or complete. This website may also contain information concerning the stock of Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. and other companies. That information may include stock quotes. The Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. stock price and other stock prices which may be found on or accessed from this website are delayed a minimum of twenty minutes, and are provided for informational purposes only. The information contained or made available on or through this website is not intended for trading purposes. All such stock information is provided on this website by a third-party information provider. Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. and its stock information provider(s) make no warranties as to the accuracy or timeliness of the information found on this website or its suitability for any particular purpose and shall not be liable for any inaccuracies or delays in the stock quotes or other information or for any actions you might take in reliance thereon.
Please address any questions or correspondence to: Snyder’s–Lance, Inc., Attn: Consumer Affairs, P.O. Box 32368, Charlotte, NC 28232, 1–800–99–LANCE, To contact Snyder’s–Lance, Inc. by email, please use the form on the Contact Us page in our website. Legal notices must be sent to Snyder’s–Lance, Inc.’s postal mail address, with “Attention: Legal Department” substituted for “Consumer Affairs” in the mailing address. Notice will be considered given upon receipt. Snyder’s-Lance, Inc. may contact you and communicate official notices to you at your e-mail address, postal mail address, home or work address, telephone number or fax number. Snyder’s–Lance, Inc. is entitled to assume that any address information that you provide to us is correct. Notice to you will be considered given when sent.Lance Mfg. LLC.